Monday, May 25, 2009

Clipping Path Services


Have you experienced to have a bank of photos on your camera, cell phones or even on your computers which occupy large space on the memory of your device? Have you ever thought to edit these photos but because of lack of knowledge and time on how to do it, you will just simply junk or delete it? Well, these are just few problems I had encountered before. Since I love photography, I didn’t notice that I have accumulated lots of photos stored inside my computer and cell phone, and I wanted to have an interesting look on my photos. I searched for a photo editing company that will give the best compositions and great look on my pictures. One of the companies I found which offers photo editing and photo enhancing services is the
Beta-pix. They specialize in clipping path services, photo enhancing, photo masking and other services related to photo editing. I sent my images to them and bravo! They made my images nicer, more than what I have expected.

8 comments:

  1. ..YEAH....beta-pix helps me during my thesis,haha..,as a graphic designer student,we need to create our own site which will serves as portfolio of our sample works,beta-pix helps me to restore the original looks of my old photos and other staffs...keep up the good work guys....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the info! it help alot coz I had the same trouble with my pics. I have visited the beta-pix website and i saw alot of thier samples and i decided to contact them. again thanks alot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, saved me a lot of time. two thumbs up :D

    -karlus of philippines

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow BETA-PIX? its a nice website...
    its a big help for me...
    now i can edit my old photo..
    thanks beta-pix your a big help for us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just love how they improved my pictures. their services are really helpful for photo enthusiasts like me.

    i will definitely recommend them to my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. corr...YEAH....beta-pix helps me during my thesis,haha..,as a graphic designer student,we need to create our own site which will serves as portfolio of our sample works,beta-pix helps me to restore the original looks of my old photos and other stuffs...keep up the good work guys....:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow i finally found it!! This is it! Beta-Pix Helps me to restored my old picture... into original looks of it..and you can usually edit it to which ever looks you want and i really loved it!! from now on Beta-Pix is my partner to edit photos :D, I'll Appreciated it guys thanks for the help. Because from now on i don't have to waste my worse photos instead of deleting them?? why i have too?? Beta-Pix is here to make something fun of it! i meant i can make it better using Beta-Pix haha ...Anyways why don't you just Try Beta-Pix and see How that is :D..

    Keep up the Good Work Guys..

    ReplyDelete
  8. ... powerful and creative, good for graphic recreations ...

    ReplyDelete